Friday, September 28, 2007

Loving the Lord Your God Alone

Have you ever wondered what it actually looks like to love the Lord our God with all of your heart? I have. That's why I am so excited about our new study from the book of Deuteronomy which commences this week. I am excited about studying it myself, but I am particularly excited about living it out together as a church. What honor can go to Christ as we do that!

Songs
All Glory, Laud, and Honor (#11)
Praise Ye Jehovah (#4)
Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah (#495)
O God, Our Help in Ages Past (#49)
Immortal, Invisible, God Only Wise (#23)
How Good Is the God We Adore (#738) Note: This hymn may be unfamiliar to many. Try learning it this week in your household.

Scripture Reading
Jesus is Lord - John 5:1-29

Sermon
Remember Who Is the Lord - Deuteronomy 1-3

No comments: