Saturday, September 27, 2008

Refreshing Biblical Honesty

Just in case you haven't heard of this CNN interview with Voddie Baucham on the Palin pick to run as McCain's VP, I thought I would direct your attention to it. I saw it a couple weeks ago, and I was very thankful for Baucham's biblical honesty. I just watched it again this morning, and again it was so refreshing to see Baucham unapologetically uphold the truth of Scripture. I thank the Lord for his clear Word and for men who are willing to proclaim it, even on CNN.

You can watch the video clip on Baucham's blog here.

2 comments:

JS - HCBC said...

Thanks for sharing this. It is nice to see well spoken individuals proclaiming God's truth even in the compressed, stylized, artificial format of a tv "interview."

Melanie said...

The Reverend said exactly what I was thinking. I'm glad I'm not the only one.