Friday, December 31, 2010

The Meek Shall Inherit the Land

Praise the Lord for the snow! I'm grateful for the moisture, and I also enjoyed the invigorating sharp air this morning while I cleared the sidewalks. I can't imagine living somewhere where the snow never flies. That's for the (snow)birds!

We will begin our corporate worship of our great Savior in 2011 with a sermon on Psalm 37. There is great wisdom to feast on in this psalm. I'm looking forward to starting off the new year with all of you in worship.

Songs
Praise Ye the Lord! (#42)
Doxology
Guide Me, O Thou Great Jehovah (#495)
He Who Would Valiant Be (#507)
Another Year Is Dawning (#732)

Scripture Reading
Old Testament: Genesis 22; Psalm 72
New Testament: Matthew 14:22-36

Sermon
The Salvation of the Righteous - Psalm 37

No comments: