Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Week of Remembrance

Every year, during the week of the Thanksgiving holiday, my family and I have a week of remembrance. I want my children to know the mighty acts of God "so that they should set their hope in God" (Psa 78:7). Here is our plan for this year's week of remembrance.

Monday - remembering the mighty acts of God in creation and redemption

Tuesday - remembering the mighty acts of God in our family's history. We particularly like to recount how the Lord saved our children's grandparents and all the blessings which flow to us today because of it.

Wednesday - remembering the mighty acts of God in our family's history (continued)

Thursday - Thanksgiving Day

Friday - remembering the mighty acts of God in 2011

I hope you will have a wonderful time in your homes this week telling the coming generation the glorious deeds of the Lord, and his might, and the wonders that he has done (Psa 78:4)!

No comments: