- Where do you think life came from?
- Why did God create you?
- What kind of struggles are you facing?
- Why do you think bad things happen?
- Have you ever visited a church here?
- Do you have any kind of spiritual background?
- Have you ever read the Bible?
- If you could ask God any question, what would it be?
- Do you think a person can know God?
- How can a person know God?
- Who was Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die on the cross?
- Do you think a good person should go to heaven or hell? Why?
- Are you a good person?
- Would you like to know what the Bible says about...?
Thursday, July 12, 2012
During our recent seminar on evangelism, we shared several questions that you can use to steer a conversation toward the gospel. Here are some of them.